Northgate Baptist and Food For the Hungry

Northgate Baptist partners with Food For the Hungry and a small village called Marare, in Uganda, to help them become a self sustainable community. From building classrooms, supporting entrepreneurship and leadership skills, to sponsoring children from the community, we hope to help transform Marare to the point where they can help themselves as well as neighbouring communities.

In partnership with FH Canada

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Rwanda...

Well... we are all accounted for in Rwanda. I was hoping that Mandy would beat me to the punch, but I know people are waiting to get word.

In North America, I understand that instant information access can make people want to know, so this will have to suffice, because I know Mandy and Shirley are both eager to share also.

So I will leave it to them to share when they get a chance, hopefully by the end of Monday {which is about the time you will be waking up} they will have posted something.

Since now you know that we're all ok, I will leave you with a teaser. The sendoff was better then the greeting, if only that we were leaving that left a dent on the entire trip, because none of us really wants to come home.



Until next time guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment